Friday, September 21, 2012

Surgery update

Hi all!  This is Tammy, Myrna asked me to update this blog for her while she's in the hospital.  Surgery went GREAT!  The surgeon removed the offending tumor on her liver and also removed her gall bladder.  She is currently residing in the ICU at the UW Medical Center.  They will keep her there overnight and then move her to another room for a few days.
Myrna and her pain relief button
I got to go in and see her and she looked FABULOUS!  Actually, quite beautiful.  And she was her perky self.  The nurses are, of course, enjoying her.  :)  I think the term was, "She's a riot!"  Is that right, Don?  Something like that.

Myrna also wanted me to let you know that her DREAM came TRUE!  And that my interpretation was correct.  :)  She was partying with God in the operating room, while God was filling Don with peace in the waiting room.  I love how God works!  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So glad all went well and that your dream came true, Myrna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never look that good! Even with great effort! : D Rejoicing in all God is doing for, in and through you, Myrna. Enjoy the pain med button and feel better soon. Prayers continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the adjective used was "sassy"....:)

    ReplyDelete